Suvarnabhumi Airport
And finally I had a chance to go to the new airport "Suvarnabhumi". I was a bit excited coz it was the first time and I had to pick up someone I haven't met before. It was easier to reach there than I imagine. I just followed the airport sign on the express way and there it is. The distance is of course longer but not difficult to drive but it might be inconvenient for those who use public transportation. After we parked the car, we got into the terminal.I found many shops which we can normally see in the shopping mall in town. For example, I passed Starsbucks, S&P restaurant, Boots and FamilyMart. The ฝรั่งแช่บ๊วย is sold here, too.

"Starbucks"

"Boots"

"FamilyMart"
We can see that the shelf here looks different from the shelf in the store in town. I like them like this. I'm very glad that FamilyMart can open the shops here... I used to work with the company and my ex-Japanese boss is so nice... so love me, shop Fami-ma (^o^)


"S&P"
My friend and I had dinner here. The shop was very crowded. Let say most of the restaurant was fulled. This time I had no much time to survey other floors so I'm not sure whether how many restuarant operate here.

"Belt for luggages"From our window seats in S&P, we could see inside the arrival lobby.
" Arrival"
There are 3 gates for the arival gate, A B and C. You can check the gate number from the arrival board. I was at the B gate and I saw Tata Young came out here. Her bf was waiting to pick her up. They are kind of cute.
Next time, I will try to explore other floors and certainly get more pix to show you guys,too.
Labels: Bangkok


4 Comments:
สนามบินใหม่ดูสวยเป็นระเบียบดีนะ กุล แต่ยังคิดถึงดอนเมืองอยู่เลย ใกล้บ้านดี คราวหน้ากลับบ้านพ่อกับแม่ต้องขับข้ามเมืองมารับแน่ะ
นั่นน่ะสิ แต่ก็ขับสบายเรื่อยๆนะ รถในที่จอดรถยังเยอะอยู่ คงเพราะยังจอดฟรี และมีคนมาเที่ยวสนามบินเยอะ ว่าแต่บ้านอ้อมคงเหงาหูไปเลย ไม่มีเสียงไอพ่นแก้เหงา
ใช่ๆ กุล วันแรกที่ดอนเมืองปิด พ่อกับแม่บอกว่าบ้านเงียบมาก ถนนวิภาวดีก็ดูโล่งๆไปด้วย
Looks as if you had a great trip and I love your pictures. Love MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home