City of Pai
Pai, a small city in Maehongsorn Province hiding among the mountains and not too far from Chiangmai. This charming city is very well known among the tourists. Some of them spend their vacations here for months. Two years ago, I had a chance to visit the place and be impressed with the atmosphere and pure ozone.
"In the City""All About Coffee, a chic Cafe in Pai"
We picked the Pai River Mountain to be our place to stay. It was a very very nice place and the staffs were so kind and helpful. Our cottage were next to a stream which produced a calming sound while we were relaxing at the cottage. It was like a music therapy to me. Moreover, there is no need to mention of how much the fresh air, I've breathed. If you have a chance to visit Pai, I would recommend this resort to be one of your choices.



Umm... I think I need those fresh air now.Labels: Maehongson







8 Comments:
น่า'ปาย'มากๆเลยอ่ะ กุล กำลังวางแผนไปเที่ยวเชียงใหม่กับพ่อแม่ซักสามสี่วะนอยู่เหมือนกัน แต่ไม่รู้จะได้ไปถึงปายรึเปล่า
อืมถ้ามีโอกาสก็ไปดูนะ จากเชียงใหม่ไปก็ใช้เวลาสักพัก จำไม่ได้ว่ากี่ชั่วโมง ทางเป็นแบบวนเขา ถ้าเมารถก็กินยากันไว้ก่อนนะ
นี่แหละดินแดนที่รอคอย อยากไปใจจะขาด อิอิ ยังไม่ได้จังหวะซักทีอ่ะ เวลาเพื่อนไปกัน เปิ้ลก็ไม่ได้หยุดเหมือนชาวบ้านเค้า แย่เลยยย..
อ๊ะๆ เมื่อกี๊แอบเห็นรูปพี่กุลตรงโพรไฟล์ โนเนะปนเซ็กซี่ใช่เล่นนะคะ
วันนี้ว่างสุดๆ เบื๊อเบื่อ แต่ได้เข้ามาดูรูป ก็ดีขึ้นเยอะแล้วล่ะ ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้น ใกล้เวลาเลิกงานแล้วล่ะค่า...ย๊ากกฮู้ๆๆ
เข้ามาดูอีก อยากไป๊อยากไป คงหนาวได้ใจมั่กๆๆ
เปิ้ล
superbes photos!
wonderful place also! we were near Pai years ago and we loved that, your "hotel" look really great and comfortable, we will have to go there :-) fresh air is coming here through my computer ;-)))
ว้าว แวะเข้ามาดู อยากไปมากๆเลย ปายเนี่ย
สวยจัง ดูอากาศดีมั่กๆ
สมควรไปอย่างยิ่งค่ะ
หนาวนี้เก็บกระเป๋าไปเลยนะ
Very nice pix.Thank for sending me your blog. I"ve got your mail finally. Will try to see more details soon. DR.N.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home