And I had a chance to visit Village Farm Resort & Winery again last 2 weeks. This time I went with my university's friends. It was around 250 km. drive from BKK. Rama 9 Motorway. I had Aey as my navigator for this trip.
Our program was leaving from BKK. at 8.30 a.m. from Nong's house, Thonglor. We stopped for Thamboon Shopping at the Marketplace and on the way we stopped at a temple in Prachinburi Prov. Moo 79 and gave the stuffs to the head monk.
Then we stopped for Esarn lunch at "Gai Yang Lert Thip Restaurant" the food was great and the price was very reasonable. Finally, next 11 km. from the restaurant was our resort.
We checked in and picked our dinner menus. The resort was fulled that weekend but not too crowded. The room we got were on the loft of the Old Barn, which is the main building of this resort. We had time to explore the resort until the wine tasting session at 17.30. There is a spa facility also but we didn't try. Most of the activity we did was taking picture by having Yu as our stylist.

I was so glad this time to see the grape as last time I had came after the harvest so no grape to be seen. And I've learned something new and interesting which I wanted to share with you. Do you see the red rose below? Why is there a rose bush in the vine yard? The staff explained to us that the rose will be a natural insect detector for the vine. If there are insects in the yard, the rose will be bitten and staffs can notice from that. Isn't it interesting.
At last but not least, I will put my 2 albums here. The first one, Village Farm is a scenery album which was taken in August 2005. Then "Khao Yai Trip" will be the recent trip with friends. Hope you enjoy taking a tour with us through these pictures.
Labels: Nakhornrachasima
10 Comments:
กรี๊ดๆๆๆ ทำไมเดี๋ยวนี้เพื่อนๆนัดกันบ่อยจัง อิจฉานะ รูปก็สวย แต่ละคนก็โพสต์ท่ากันซะนะ เห็นแล้วอยากไปเป็นตากล้องให้อ่ะ กำลังอยากฝึกถ่ายรูปคนอยู่
โฮะๆๆๆๆ
หยู
รูปออกมาสวยบรรยากาศดีจัง แต่เอ๊ะคุณนายทำไมชื่อดิฉันกลายเป็น doi หา นี่อ้อมเห็นยังน้อยนะทริปนี้ถ่ายรูปเยอะมากกกกกกก
หนูดอย แก้ชื่อให้แล๊นนะ รีบทำไปหน่อยเลยหน้ามืดตามัวน่ะ
อ้อม มีนางแบบในสังกัดให้เลือกนะ ชอบแบบไหนป๋าจัดให้
เที่ยวอีกละนะคะคุณพี่สาว...น่าอิจฉาจังเลยน่ะ ดีดี พักผ่อนสมองดี ไปสูดอากาศบริสุทธิ์เข้าปอด มิน่าล่ะ ช่วงนี้ดูสดใสขึ้นเยอะเลยน้า
เมื่อกี๊ลืมลงชื่ออีกแล้น..เปิ้ลเองค่า
ลืมบอกอีกทีว่า..เคยไปไร่องุ่นแถบๆสระบุรีอ่ะค่ะ ที่จิงไปฟาร์มโชคชัย แล้วก็แวะรายทางไปด้วย ไร่องุ่นปภัสราก็ไปมา พายเค้าก้อ..หร่อยดี แต่ไปอยู่ไร่นึง จำชื่อไม่ได้ล่ะ ออกแนวชื่อฝรั่งๆ สวยดีล่ะค่ะ ขายพวกไวน์ และขนมที่ทำจากองุ่นด้วย แต่บรรยากาศน่านั่งมาก เพราะเป็นกึ่งrestaurantด้วย ดีๆ ชอบค่า (เปิ้ล)
อัลบั้มนี้ รูปน้อยไปหน่อยนะ เปิ้ลว่า..ดูยังไม่สะจายยเท่าไหร่ หุหุ
อยากไปบ้างจังเยย เห็นนางแบบแต่ละท่านโพสทืท่ากันแล้วเราอยากโพสท์มั่งง่ะ
i ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ your albums!
we have fun with you and your friends, and this is a great guide for next holidays :-)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home