Deerly Nara
DURING Songkran Holiday, my friend and I had a chance to take a break from all works and the hot weather, and visited Japan for 6 days. Actually, my main purpose for this trip was to attend my Japanese friend's wedding. She hold her Japanese style ceremony at Kamigmo Shrine, Kyoto. As the wedding was in Kyoto, we decided to narrow the trip down to Kansai Area, which were Nara, Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe.
The first place we visited after getting off the plane at Kansai Internaitonal Airport was Nara Prefecture. We were so lucky to have Hashimoto-sensei, who shew us around the city. I would take this oppotunity to thank you again to both Ajarn Hashimoto.
Thinking of Nara we surely think of number of deers in Nara Park. We had a great time playing around with them or I should say feeding them. Those deers will gether around you;especially, when you have treats in your hand.
"Ukimido Pavillion"Another Nara's main attraction is Todaiji Temple. The world largest wooden building with Japan's largest Buddha statue inside. You must have seen the picture of the Daibutsu for sure.

"Daibutsu" Japan's largest BuddhaWell, I will stop my first day here. Will continue my second day soon. Bye!
Labels: Japan




2 Comments:
รออ่านตอนต่อไปจ้า อยากไปญี่ปุ่นมั่งจัง
such a great trip to Japan! we are waiting to see more about! :-)))
huge hug, veronique
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home