Here comes the bride...
13 April 2007, was a big day for Aya-chan and Nori-san. The 2 families gathered in Kyoto City on the occasion of their wedding, which was held at Kamigamo Shrine. Kamigamo Shrine is one of the oldest shrines in Kyoto and often mentioned in The Tale of Genji. It was the first time for me to attend a traditional Japanese wedding. I was very impressed and felt very special to be invited.
Let's get back to the first day I've met Aya-chan. It was about our fathers' work. Then the families... and we became very good friends since then. Aya-chan is one of the reason for me studying Japanese, as I wanted to communicate with her. Although we have no chance to see each other very often, our hearts are connected. By the way, that first day was actually almost 20 years ago. You can tell the time from the album below.
Labels: Japan






1 Comments:
สวยมากๆเลย กุล ทั้งชุดกิโมโน วัด ดูแล้ว elegant อ่ะ (หาคำไทยไม่ถูก)
คิดถึงนะจ๊ะ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home